Photobucket

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday without Kelsey


I really like taking part in The Seattle Smith's Wishful Wednesday, however, Little Miss Lucky Pants is on vacay and therefore cannot generate one of her oh so fun posts!

So, I will carry on in her absense.  You can click here to check out my very first Wishful Wednesday.

My wish on my lonesome Wishful Wednesday is that this sweet baby girl be healed!


God, I pray that you can redeem her small, fragile body.  Make her whole again.  I pray that you give her parents and family strength to cope with her illness.  And peace knowing you are always with her.

God, I just pray for understanding.  It is hard for us here on Earth to understand why someone so small and innocent would suffer so greatly.  I know it is not our place to understand here, or to question you.  But, I pray for understanding. 

There are so many people who love this little girl...I ask you to heal her, Dear Lord. 

Amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be keeping that precious child in my thoughts.

Happy note:

I have an award for you on my blog, cause I think your SO AWESOME!!!

undomestic mama said...

That's a GREAT Wishful Wednesday. Kelsey would be proud :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...