Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

About Me

Here is something Just For Fun to lift your spirits.  Fill in the blanks.
 
1. If I weren't working, I'd love to be swinging in this.
 

2. When I'm super upset I usually scream to feel better or get so overwhelmed I cry. (And I hate to cry!)


3. My favorite thing about myself is how accepting and non-judgemental I am.


4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on bills of some sort, no doubt!


5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love voluptous women!  (Especially Christina Hendrinks of Mad Men and I don't even watch the show!!  Although I hear I should!!)


Seriously...isn't she gorg!?!



6. I love the way I feel when my center is calm.  (My center = my soul = no anxieties)

No, I canNOT do that.

Yes, I can do that.
I digress.

7. I love my hair most when it behaves!  I like it short and I like it long.  As long as it behaves. 

Short haired me. 

That was fun!  Wanna join...I would love to see what tickles your fancy...

2 comments:

undomestic mama said...

I have both seasons of Mad Men and have yet to even start watching it, I'm afraid I'll be hooked and not get anything done!

Tiffany said...

ooo, I love the grey dress Christina is wearing. Great tailoring and clean lines.

You are so lucky you can pull off the short straight hair look. I have tried many times and it never works. You look gorgeous :) Happy Friday, thanks for the Sunshine award, I will pass on the sunny blessing just as soon as I have time!!!

xoxoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...