Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top Two Tuesday - 2nd edition

Grab My Button

It's that time again, ya'll!  I look forward to Tuesdays now so I can partake in this fun little blogging game, if you will.  There are no winners, so it truly is not a game, but it sure is fun!  Today is...


1.  Without a doubt, I would love to go to Makanyane Safari Lodge in South Africa.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves and I think you will understand why I would like to visit there.  

My Room

The view from my room

Or if I am lucky...

Let's go to the lodge for some reading, perhaps?

Or would you prefer to read/sunbathe out here instead?
While we wait for a zebra to prance by?

Or hit the pool?

And rinse up before dinner...

2.  Anywhere tropical!!!

With this...

...this...

...and of course...these...



7 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh I love your picks! Thanks for linking up!

Six divided by two..... said...

ooohhh ahhhh!!!!! I love it. I want to go to Africa one day. Have you heard Steve's Harvey's recount of when he went?? Hilarious!!!!

Annie said...

OK...the Makanyane Safari Lodge looks AMAZING! That would be an unforgettable vacation!!

Amie said...

arghh, they both look amazing.eeee

Jordan said...

That Lodge looks awesome! No wonder you want to go there! :-)

Juliana said...

Amazing pictures...and blog. I want to vacation on your blog background!

Anyhoo--I am your newest follower. I found you from TTT! I just was too late to play today! I hope you will come by and follow back as well. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

Juliana said...

P.S. Your blog header is stunning. I am composing a blog with rl friends and bloggy friends who have been told they look like a certain celeb, so if you want to send me a picture of you...I will link you blog back and = more followers for you. Alot of bloggers are playing. Just thought I would ask you since you are SOOO pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...