Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Leaps and Bounds!

Layla is growing by leaps and bounds!  I mean, she is a 2 year old - that's what they do, right?  I have been hesitant to make this announcement, although I am not sure why???

Layla moved classes and is now with the 3 year olds as a LEAP FROG!



She is only 2.5 years old, but because of her development, non stop talking and leadership skills, they decided she would be better off with the 3 year olds. 

I was hesitant, thus not posting about the big move.  But, this is her on first day of Leap Frogs!  January 11, 2010.


It was a rough week.  I thought we might go back to being a Bumble Bee?  But, momma stuck it out...we survived and now Layla is a flourishing Leap Frog, with 3 year olds!


And homework????????????

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

cute! Gooooooooooooo Leap Frogs!!!!! love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...