Photobucket

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Remembering

Selena.  15 years ago today, this diamond was taken from us far too soon.  I still love her music. 


Her legacy will continue to live on.

ONE (it was incredibly hard to pick) of my favorite songs from her...enjoy! 

Scratch that!!!  It won't let me embed any videos of Selena from YouTube, so I am just gonna list some of my favorite songs....it may get long so hold on to your boot straps.  Or socks, in case you aren't wearing any boots.  And since I am not wearing either, I will hold on to my ankles.  Ha!  Wait, that sounds....anyway!


In case you are wondering, because I know some of you are...No, I am not Mexican, or Latin, but I was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas and I love all music!  Comprende?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

although I didn't know about her music until after her death, I agree that she was an amzing musician and seemed like such a beautiful person, such a tragic loss...

bananas. said...

yo comprendo!

i loved selena too. my fav song is "el chico del apartamento 512". it gets my bootie shaking every time.

ps. no "oops" needed. your "ugh" made me LOL. i can appreciate good honesty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...