Photobucket

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh, the beauty

I stumbled upon this blog today, Bella of Sweden.  And I am simply blown away by her beauty. 


And phototgraphy.  And style.  I have NO idea of what she is typing about, so I guess that's a good thing that I am totally judging her by her appearance...oops.  I think it is the eyes.


The eyes are the window to your soul, so they say.   Well, her window is crystal clear!



Love the eye she has for photography!  Can't wait to start my lessons...she provides LOADS of inspiration for me.  Hope you enjoy her blog too.

2 comments:

Bella|Lea said...

thank u so much! You just made my day:) Love Bella

S said...

I love your blog! :) New reader and I agree Bella is gorgeous and those eyes. My goodness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...