Photobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Cuz-zins

So.  Here I am.  Trying to get back on the blogging wagon.  I love it, I really do.  But, I fell off thanks to the virus, and now I am having trouble climbing back on!  Bare with me.

We got to visit the Oklahoma side of the family on March 5th.  It is always fun and exciting to visit with them.  Plus, Layla just loves her "cuz-zins." 

We took the kiddos out to the San Antonio zoo and enjoyed some yummy Alamo Cafe Mexican food.  A great time was had by all and we are already looking forward to our next visit!

Sit back and enjoy some pictures...

That is Richard's younger, BIG brother Jason.  And four out of the SEVEN kids that he has.  Calm down.  All seven, yes - 7 - kids are with the same lovely lady.  And they are still married and living happily ever after.  (Or maybe not?  Not their counselor....just kidding!)

Jason + Cristine = Jason Jr. (9), Jaden (6), Javeon (5), Jayshaun (4), Jalecia (3), Jaliana (2) and Jacobi (1).


That's right folks.  Above are Jason, Jason Jr., Jayshaun, Javeon, MY Layla and Jaden!  Meet THE CREW!




Layla was trying to be Dr. Evil!  (Ha!  She does not even know who or what that is...)



How sweet?!?  He was taking care of his cousin.


Long story.  But, those ducks were "boinking" when we pulled up.  All the kids wanted us to "save" the duck on bottom.  Ahhhh, yeah.  All the adults were laughing.  Histerically. And then the duck on bottom....happily waddled away a short time later...ho-hum.


Train Ride.  Jason Jr. looks thrilled, no?



My seat sharer.  Sweet Jayshaun....wanted to take him home with us!


After hair cuts....notice the difference!  Now kiddos....so daper.


I love you boys.  LOTS!  Can't wait to see the rest of the crew...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop obsessing about how adorable she is. And the picture of the both of them holding hands takes my breath away!

LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...