Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Dad's Day

A Happy Father's Day to all of the loving, hard working, involved and active Father's out there. 

You ROCK!!! 
Especially my dad....just sayin'!


It is much easier to become a father than to be one.
~ Kent Nerburn


I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
~ Sigmund Freud


I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back.
~ Imelda Marcos



The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
~ David O. McKay


A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
~ Knights of Pythagoras
 
{images via}

6 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What an absolutely precious post, these images just melt my heart, especially that first one!! xoxox

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Love the quotes, and the pictures of course.
While I am here, what does Meli Faif mean, Trish and I were talking about it last night.
How bout how do you say it, make it simple for me now.

Unknown said...

I love all of these quotes!!

Happy fathers day to all the daddy's!!!

melissa said...

I really like your blog! I'm a new author and have enjoyed this new experience. I find that it's the most difficult and most rewarding. I'm also a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet as well.
Thanks for your post! I will be back for more updates. :-)

Melissa Nielsen
frommysomewhatseriousmind.blogspot.com www.printhis.biz

undomestic mama said...

So true! Yay I can post comments now!

Tiffany said...

awesome, awesome quotes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...