Photobucket

Friday, June 11, 2010

Dreaming of my backyard!

It is finally time to get my backyard in order!!!  We moved in over two years ago, but until I recently won a fabulous Umbrella from the Lime in the Coconut blog, I really had been uninspired to get my backyard in "working order".  (i.e. Entertaining order!)

But, that is over with....and I am dreaming of my backyard!  Here are my pictures of inspiration...


I love a Moroccan feel.  The deep colorful hues and dark woods just send me into a complete, heavenly mood.  So, that is what I am going for...I am not sure I will be able to make my backyard as LUSH as the picture above, but I am okay with that.  And I have all my furniture.  And it is NOT colorful, but I love the colors that the below picture exudes.


I plan to get most of my "lushness", if you will, from these types of large pots...


...and uber cute fence arrangements!


And I am thinking MY backyard will not be MY backyard until I am swinging in one of these...


...with one of these...


...or these...


But, I digress.  I was talking about my future backyard...but, since I started day dreaming...I also wouldn't mind if my backyard ever looked like this...


...or this...


...or this...


....definitely wouldn't mind this...


...heck, I would even take this!  Yep, I would.


Yes, I have said before.  This girl likes to dream.  And dream I will....you lovelies have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

oooo I love all those fun colors :)

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

I too love a colorful outside area, and love Moroccan as well!
We click girlie, we click.

Lurrrvvveee Linda at Lime in the Coconut, have been reading her for a couple of years now.

I did a post on the pots on the fence. Captain John was supposed to build this for me, and it just never happened. Need a round to it!

Kelly said...

looove those photo's, if I had that kind of backyard I'd be outside all summer swinging in the hammock! love reading your blog Meli, you crack me up:)

Betsey said...

ahhh, lovely ideas. everything is so beautiful! you must post pictures when you have yours all beautiful as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...