Photobucket

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Don't Compare Unfairly

Hi Ladies!  I am doing this post to remind myself (and you) that celebrities and rich folk don't always look so hot.  You know.  Just like we don't always look so hot. 

I have never really given myself an overly hard time about my looks, my weight, etc....but, I, too, have looked at celebs and thought, "I wanna look like that!"

Okay.  Fair enough.  Get the look. 

But, remember....they have thier NOT SO HOT moments as well.  I give you proof....

Jennifer Lopez



Rihanna



Nicole Richie



Lindsay Lohan



Sienna Miller



Rebecca Gayheart



I am positive I could keep on going...but, you get my point right?

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
~Judy Garland

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You made me feel better my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...