Photobucket

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Find a bed, it's Pink and Green Thursday!

It's that time again.  It's PINK and GREEN Thursday!!! 




And since Our Queen is a bit under the weather today, I figured I would honor her and select beautiful, luxurious beds she would love to rest her pretty little (but sickly) head on!  Hope you enjoy....










I do believe if I could pick any of the above beds to rest my head on, I would choose this last green one.  So stunning and bold.  Yet calming and relaxing.  Have a restful one, babes!
{all images via google search}

3 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

So you only have problems still with the first comment, you must click on your header and go to your home page before it will let you comment!
Love the last one too, I have used it before on pink and green Thursday before!

Holly Lefevre said...

How I wish I could have a bedroom that looks like any of those. Gorgeous eye candy! I am a new follower.
Holly
504 Main

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey there beautiful, can I just say how gorgeous this post is? You are just the sweetest, thank you for your well wishes, can you believe it, I am actually still sick! This virus just won't go away! Your cheerful pinks and greens are making me so very happy and I would be absolutely thrilled to rest my head on any of those dreamy beds! I don't know how you found so many pretties, especially all in pink and green! Thanks a million for playing again this week for Pink & Green Thursday sweet friend! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...