Photobucket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome Cameron Parker Young


Up next we have Mr. Cameron. Cameron Parker Young was born on Monday, June 15, 2009 at 1:13 pm weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs. 15.6 oz. For all practical purposes, he was 9 lbs., ya'll! And mommy is a trooper!

Okay. Not cool. I tried to steal these pics from Courtney's Snapfish account. They came out tiny. Beyond tint. The pics I snapped are saved on my computer at home. I am suppose to be working. Oops. Just busted myself. Oh well.
Cameron looks just like mommy. And big sister, Addison, looks just like daddy. How sweet is life? Perfect little family.
Mommy looks wonderful!!!!! (NO fair!)
And little man, oh so cute in his muscle man shirt! Stylin' already....

And big sis looks so concerned when Cameron started crying! How adorable?

And here is mommy with her kiddos. TWO of them now...

Best wishes to the Young family! Here is to a fun summer of babies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...