Photobucket

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More funny words

I am not sure how I could forget these other funny words that Layla says so very often, but I did! It may be due to the fact that I believe my 22 month old daughter has an extraordinary vocabulary, and she is just hard to keep up with?!? Yep, that is why!

Here is another list of beautifully funny words, from the mouth of Layla. I hope you enjoy them just as much as we (daddy too) do!

bloon = balloon

banky or bankit = blanket

canny = candy

key ca = kitty cat

bordie = bird or birdie

t.b. = t.v. aka television

Awchy = Archie, the neighbors dog

swee sawn = switch the song (on the radio or cd)

iwany or idoughwany = I want it or I don't want it

Gotta love it!!! (At least I do!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...