Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Laviolette Crew

Okay, so I didn't post any pictures of my girlfriends twin babies on Kristen and Travis' Couples Shower post because they totally deserve their own blog!!! They are just TWO cute...check them out!!! Caroline (mommy), Lauren and James (9 month old twins), John (daddy) and who could forget Cody and Clyde (the doggies)?!?!
I always enjoy myself to the fullest extent when Caroline is around. And when you bring the other family additions into the mix, it was even more enjoyable. The babes were so well behaved.
The evening started uneventfully, for the most part. A nice swing by mommy lulled James off to sleep for a pre-party siesta. Even though my finger ruined the next picture, it didn't take long for James to get the party started!!! He was fighting daddy for his beer all night long.
But, I will cut him some slack on the drinking age because he is a teething 9 month old!!! He's making his move, dad. And his eye is on the prize.
BUSTED!!! Freeze, mister...don't make another move. And lose the innocent act...I know who your parents are! Ha!
I wish I could post more pictures of Miss Lauren, but I don't have any. Kristen's dad, Mr. Bean, grabbed her as soon as they arrived and I didn't see her again the rest of the evening! Did she make it home? Just kidding. Thanks Laviolette Family. I love you guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...