Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

Jennifer's gorgeous moments frozen in time

Blogging about our new family photos makes me think back to Layla's very first photo shoot with the one and only McKee!

Jennifer McKee Qureshi, aka McKeezy, is another extremely talented photographer friend of mine and I would like to share some of her amazing work with you now.

This session occurred on Saturday, August 9, 2008 at the downtown Discovery Green. Wonderful, fun place! We had Layla's 1st birthday party at our house, and then me, Layla and Jen headed downtown for some girl time fun!
I cannot believe my baby is almost 2 YEARS OLD!!!! You know what that means? Another birthday photo shoot with Jen!!! YAY!

Here are the adorable, magical moments she captured that I will cherish FOREVER!


The End. (And what an adorable, lovable, kissable ending it is!)

1 comment:

JenQureshi said...

How fun!! I love that you posted these! We'll do her two year as well! The new camera arrives this week!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...