Photobucket

Monday, June 29, 2009

Missing Uncle Phil

It is so hard to believe it has been a year since my beloved Uncle Phil went to be with the Lord. God rest his soul.
I am so blessed that Layla was able to meet Phil. But, so sad to know that she will never really get to know her Great Uncle Phil. And what a truly great, funny, itelligent, witty and caring "old soul" he was. These cherished pictures were taken about seven months before his passing and I so greatful for them. Thanksgiving 2007.

It is still so very hard on my mother, my grandmother and my cousins. My mom misses her brother terribly and it breaks my heart to hear how she still longs for their old conversations everyday. His loss was sudden, and far too soon.


Here's to Uncle Phil. Your spirit and memory will live forever. You are missed everyday. We love you.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I am still in awe that it has already been a year and I still miss him so so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...