Photobucket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome Brayden James Franzen


Okay. For those of you who do not know...we had a Hurricane Ike baby boom in Texas. What?!?! You don't believe me???


Just so happens, I have numerous friends who became pregnant at that time, so you guessed it! Here come the babies!!!

I have been holding out to post about my best friend, Kristen's baby boy, who was delivered on Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 8:22 pm. This is because I wanted to post my very OWN pictures of the little man. I was suppose to meet him for the first time in person over the weekend, but that, unfortunately, did not happen. I am so excited to meet him though I can hardly stand it. I am so excited to introduce you all to him as well! So, I can no longer wait.

Please help me welcome Brayden James Franzen to the World!!!






Have no fear little man. Your mommy and daddy will take great care of you! I love you.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

So cute!!! Good thing I was in Tampa for Hurricane Ike. Yikes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...