Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

because it's what I do...

I dream.  It's what I do.  At least it is what I do now.  Every night.  And I tell you again...I do not like it.  I need rest.  But to help myself try and heal....I interpret my dreams!  Here's what been in my mind...and waking me throughout the nights. 

* painting a mural:

To dream that you are painting a picture indicates that you need to express your creative side more.  {I think that is my subconscience telling me to start painting again.} 
Amonthepresenttense-raouldufy_06_large
{via}
*wolves:

To see a wolf in your dream symbolizes survival, beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social circumstances and blend into any situation with ease and grace.  {I'd like to think so.}  You are also a loner by choice.  {who told?}  Negatively, the wolf represents hostility, aggression, or sneakiness.  It may reflect an uncontrollable situation or an all-consuming force in your life.  {thank you, dear dream mood therapist.}  This could point to an obsession, an addiction or something that is beyond your control.

Tumblr_ly72hvajyy1qltr6co1_500_large
{via}
*car wreck:

To see a wreck in your dream represents obstacles and barriers toward your goals.  {mm-hm.  keep talking.}  You feel that you are being held back or that you are not making any progress.  {just a touch}

20090320151315_large
{via}
*naked:

To dream that you are naked denotes fear of being found out and exposed over your activities. You feel that you are being misjudged.  {dang, best damn therapist I have never had!}  To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up signifies your vulnerability to a situation.  {yeppers.}

46658fad0014c4f44ee8ee09_large
{via}

*running away:
 
To dream that you are a runaway indicates that you are struggling with issues of belonging and acceptance. Alternatively, the dream means that you are refusing to confront some issue or situation.

Tumblr_l4bn3h3wti1qzh8zwo1_500_large_large
{via}

*fishing:
 
To dream that you are fishing indicates that you are confronting and bringing your repressed emotions to the surface.  To see a fishing rod in your dream represents your quest and exploration of your unconscious mind.  {no shit!?!  when will this stop?}  You are ready to confront issues and emotions which you have suppressed.

Ask,fishing,girl,heart,love,heart,sun-8ee40cf00fd81a68382d4c704f23e9ad_h_large
{via}
*corpse in water:

To see a corpse in your dream represents an aspect of yourself that has died. Or it may mean that you are unexpressive. You have shut yourself down and are dead inside.  {well damn!  sh*t.  fukk.} 
4944311182_2074fb3f21_z_large
{via}

*breaking walls:

To dream that you demolish or break down a wall indicates that you are breaking through obstacles and overcoming your limitations.  {perhaps there is light at the end of this...}  It also means that you desire some freedom and independence.


Tumblr_lvpw3wlbqr1qlz489o1_500_large
{via}

 
Sorry for all the debbie downer sh*t.  Try living in my dreams for one night...let alone every night!!!  I'm spent!  And since I do not have the money for a therapist....I rely on my dreams to give me insight....and dreammoods.com to try and define what my dreams are telling me.  I get it if you don't wanna stick around.  Hell, I'd hit the road if I could...

4 comments:

Kelley Christiancy said...

What a great blog! I just started mine, follow me and I will follow you.

http://aflameoffashion.blogspot.com/

Summer said...

Gurl I will always be here for you! You're my sista from another mista! First off I need to look into the dream interpretation stuff lol...seems like the best damn therapist ever! OK so seeing a corpse in your dream eeeeeek scary!! You are not dead inside...I talk to you lots and u r full of life and bubbly, you always crack me up! You are a fighter, strong...like the wolf!! That was a perfect description...the car wreck wow...running away...bless you girl!!

Hmmm you wanna jump in my dreams with Snookie hahahhahah!! I am almost scared to see what my dreams have to say! Probably it would say Summer you are a loon with chemo brain the end lmao!

love you
me

p diddle s I texted u I lost ur addy again hahahha and need to mail ur package...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

girl i wouldn't even be able to post what i dream about without having to put adult content or an extremely huge warning. they are beyond frightening, sometimes straight up crazy and other times beautiful. more often then not i wish i could take my dreaming ability away.

undomestic mama said...

You know what I get out of all of this? That you are a strong woman who has hit a major obstacle. But I know you will climb on over and knock that the shit out of that wall. With a sledgehammer. Love you. I'm always an email or text away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...