Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

attitude is everything

{via}

My mom always said, "attitude is everything."  Or, "Life's not fair."  And guess what? 

She was right.  Again.

That is what I am trying to focus on right now.  Keeping my attitude in check.  Because one of my all time favorite sayings, that I probably most definitely use too often is...

IT IS WHAT IT IS. 

Tumblr_lu6arvylkl1qzz8m7o1_500_large
{via}

So I am just gonna keep my head held high.  And push through this.

Wall-photos-o2ad093i-217714-320-448_large
{via}

Tumblr_lxruub6dtf1qjm9bpo1_500_large
{via}

I planned to succeed.  For the record.  {and check out more kushandwizdom.tumblr}

{via}

One can only hope!  And what I have learned....it CAN always be worse.

{via}

WORD!  Thanks for being here.

And tell me...what is your favorite saying?  Or life lesson, cliche or not, that seems to hold true?

7 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm always saying stuff like this to my boyfriend, who has a tendency to get overwhelmed by the hard stuff. My favorite quote is "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~Anais Nin. She's my fave and I think it's so true about courage/bravery.

Unknown said...

Here for you my lady. Whatever you need!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

my MIL always says...
"Life sucks and then you die"

she's so sweet huh! haha

but true...life sometimes sucks!

Melissa said...

Momma's tend to say all this inspirational stuff...and then it isn't until we realize what's happening, all those sayings dawn on us.

Life sucks but know that we're all here throwing the middle finger at life too...right along with ya...cause that's what friends do :)

L. said...

My favorite would have to be "Everything in moderation--especially moderation." :D

bananas. said...

favorite saying...

it's better to be loved for who you are than loved for who you are not.

word to that.

Liz said...

A great series of quotes.
Love the Charles Swindoll quote. He has some great ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...