Photobucket

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

one of my favs...

So, as you know, if you read my lil ole blog...I have been playing around with photography.  Thanks to my photographer friend who just so happened to lend me one of her Nikons.  A Nikon D70, to be exact.  And to date....this....


....is one of my favorite captures!  Love me some Cadillacs.  Especially of the convertible 1978 variety. 

Broke up with my foreign car, and fell in love with a Cadillac.

Artist: Trae featuring Three 6 Mafia, Jay'Ton, Boss, Paul Wall
Song: Cadillac

3 comments:

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Happy Tuesday My Meli Girl! Great shot! Isn't photography fun! Click away my friend your doing good!
ps, of course I still want to come see you! Just a matter of time and money :)
love ya
gi gi

bananas. said...

oh yes...boyfriend would be proud. his love of cadis runs deep. we actually have a cadillac photo on our wall. i say frame that shit and place it somewhere in your home. done and done.

Val said...

Love this. I have a cadillac and heart it so much! Cute blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...