Photobucket

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Um, excuse me?

But I think your 15 minutes of fame are up....

Is it just me, or do you guys wish we could stop reading and or listening to news about these faces?



{image via}

We are tired of seeing your plastic, fake blonde hair and teeth all up in our t.v.  Can you please go to another country and work on your, um, appearance?  Thanks.


{image via}

We really are tired about reading what t.v. show, what book, what hairstyle you are rocking now-a-days.  Can you take your many small children and go spend some of that cash they helped you make?  Your kids will thank you later.  We will thank you.  NOW.  Thanks.


{image via wtf?}

You got lucky girl.  Hannah Montana was your ticket to fame.  We all know that.  You know that.  You hate it now.  Well, so do we.  I am thankful, or still praying, that Hannah Montana will not be the "IT" thing when my 3 year old enters her tween years.  If you could be long gone by then, you would make many mommies very happy.  At first I thought your toofy grin was cute, but now?  It is just annoying.  Can you go marry your boyfriend and vanish into obscurity?  It would make many people very happy.  Thanks.
 
Okay, all together now.
 
Um, excuse me, girlies? I think your 15 minutes are up...

You can go now. Please!!!!

And thanks.

5 comments:

*D* said...

i agree! please go away!!

Kelly said...

Agreed! I used to like Kate Gosselin but now...she needs to just go be with her children

Staley Mc said...

Love this post! I couldn't agree more!

Melissa said...

thank you!! Wish they'd move on.

Tiffany said...

*grin* I just found this one. Sing it sista!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...