Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

so what's next for me?

Hey folks!  I seem to be at a crossroads...or a roundabout, if you will....


{image via}

I don't know where I stand.  Which way is up?  Do I go?  Do I stay?  Do I venture away and into the unknown? 

Part of me feels as if I am spinning out of control...

{image via}

And the other part of me feels like I am stagnant.  Just sitting idle.  Waiting for something better to come along.

{image via}

I know better than to do that.  You have to be a go-getter if you want big things to happen, I know this. 

Honestly.  I just feel lost.  But, not in a sad, feel sorry for me, kind of way.  Kinda in this kind of way...

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

I feel like I am standing at the base of this tree and the branches are all the ways I could choose to go. 

{image via}

But, which one do I choose?  I am not sure. 

But, I do believe it is time for me to turn off this blog of mine.  And find me. 

Find my happiness.  Find my zest for life again.  (Other than my sweet Layla.)  Something that fulfills me, as a woman, completely. 

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.

~Alan Alda

So, as I choose my path....I will still be praying and thinking of you all.  My new blog friends, that I truly care about.  I don't think too many people will be let down by my hiatus.  But, know you are still in my thoughts.  And I in yours, I hope. 

{image via}

Wish me luck.  I think I need it.  Nope, I know I do!   

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

~Anaïs Nin

{image via}

Many blessings to you all....until we meet again.

9 comments:

Julie Leah said...

I hate that you're dealing with so much right now. I'm sending you love and hugs!

Let me know if there's anything I can do :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

Boo:(
I will miss you my dear!!

Ashley Stone said...

I understand the feeling. I hope you find what you're looking for!

xoxo

Ashley Stone said...

I understand the feeling. I hope you find what you're looking for!

xoxo

Melissa said...

I'll miss you and your lovely blog.

I love this quote in the movie, Hope Floats; "Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up..."

Good luck! You and your darling littly girl will be in our thoughts & prayers :)

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Oh, don't go!!!! :(
I will miss you! Can't ya just pop in once in awhile when your missing us :0
BIG SMOOCHIES
gi gi

Betsey said...

oh, i will miss you very much!
but i do know what you mean, and wish you all the best-- maybe we will see you again?

bananas. said...

booooo...BOOOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOOO!!!!

consider me selfish...i can't stand that you're leaving but i understand. i wish you the best little lady. keep in touch k?

email: lifeisbananas15@gmail.com

all the best to you! xoxo.

Tiffany said...

Oh I will miss you sweet Meli Faif, but I support you and wish you the best as you venture off into a new future...wherever and whichever that may be. BIG HUGS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...