Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mommy and Me Again

Okay.  Not that many people were interested in seeing the rest of these photos.  Whatever.  But, my mom does, so nanny-nanny-boo-boo!  Stick your head...

...in and take a peek at the better Mommy and Me shots!  Thanks again Monica!

Starting the shoot



Persuading her to participate



Yes, lil' ole YOU!



And mommy too!



Let's have some fun!



Or not. 



Now, that's better.



Baby girl, that is actually a weed.



Can someone say 'sass-a-frass!?!'



Don't play innocent now!



Who lil' ole me?



Atta girl!!



I will always cherish these days.



From now...



...until the end of the road.



Hope you all enjoyed!

5 comments:

Six divided by two..... said...

How adorable!! You daughter is so precious!! I love all the pics .. but the black and white is my fav.

ricebabies said...

I just love photos. These are so great, very beautiful set of ladies.

Melissa said...

Those last few pics made me tear up! Such a beautiful daughter you've got there. (I wonder where she got her beauty ;)} I am always so amazed at her hair - so lovely {sigh}

Thanks for showing the pics!

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWW, I LOOOOVE THEM ALL!!! YOU AND LAYLA ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! THANKS FOR SHARING. I WAS ONE OF THE ONES WHO WANTED TO SEE THE PHOTO SHOOT PICS!!! AND I'M SO GLAD U POSTED THIS... BROUGHT SMILES TO MY FACE. THANK U SEXY LADY!

Jacquelyn said...

Adorable! You guys are so sweet together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...