Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Let It Snow!

Let It Snow!  Let It Snow!!!

As promised, here are our and Layla's FIRST ever snow pictures from the record breaking one inch snow in Houston, Texas on December 4, 2009.


First snow flake on tongue!!!  Look how hard she is concentrating...her little fingers at ATTENTION!


Headed home.  Geared up.  Headed back out.



One quick glance back at mom...and she was off!



I had NO idea what was coming at me next...



...SNOW BALL!!!!!



Hey!  Where did you learn that from???



Wait!!  She is really good at this...



My sweet snow angel.




For Texas...this is a lot of snow!



That is as close as Layla would get to that snow man.



So, I got up close and personal.



But, she loved this little lady.



After she fixed her carrot nose, she was ready for her close up.



And while mommy is kissing Santa Claus...



...Layla will be kissing her.



I am excited, just like a kid, in case you couldn't tell!




Catch one more snow flake for the road...



...because momma's toes are COLD!!!



She did not want to leave.  I think the photo above speaks for itself! 

5 comments:

Six divided by two..... said...

Awwwww, so cute. You had way more than I did here. But I still enjoyed it. I am diggin' the snow lady. Your daughter is so beautiful! Future Ms. America !!!

Vanessa said...

I love that the snowwoman has eyelashes!

Six in One Hand said...

Awwwwww....
How precious.
I remember my first snow...I had to scrape all the snow I could find to build a baby snowman.
I wouldn't have wanted to leave either.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! Glad she got to see some snow & play in it. I couldn't stop laughing at the snowball picture. Too funny!

undomestic mama said...

Such great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...