Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

EEEK!!! Bug.

So the other night.  Daddy was not at home.  It was just me and sugar pie. 

She was watching Tinkerbelle and the Lost Treasure on the t.v. and I was cleaning up in the kitchen.  When all of the sudden something caught my eye on the ceiling.



Yeah.  Kinda like that.  But, not as cute.  You know.  As a lady bug.

Layla noticed.  And asked, "Momma, wassdat?"  I said, "A little bug." 

At the same time, the little bug disappeared.  And Layla said, "Ohhhh."  I said, "Where'd t go?"

As she scurries away, she shouts, "I dunno!?!" 



Then it dawned on me.  I was asking for bug advise from my two year old.  Whoops.

Anywho.  I got him.  And I am sure he is having a lovely time in Buggy Heaven.  I am sure of it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOL, too cute. I'm sure that bug in in buggy heaven too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...