Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

terribly tacky thursday!!!!

I just got THIS in my inbox....


And I am so confused.  She appears to be a pretty girl.  Why would she waste her {or someone elses?} money on that?  And ruin her entire face and appearance in the process?  **Confusion**

She should have consulted with me first!!!  Really.  Because I could have saved her a TON of cash.  And I know this because I know about these. 

Do you remember these?!?  Ahhh....back to the old skool.

{via}

Surely the Wax Lips people make trendy colors an option nowadays so girlfriend can get cotton candy pink lips.  Riiiight!?  I sure would think so. 

8 comments:

Ashley said...

ahahahah....love those! Um, yeah...why the heck did she mess up her lips like that??

bananas. said...

bahahahahahahahahajajajkajka;asjldafhakjfkgasf!!!!!!!!!!!

you nailed it with that one! OMG her lips look RIDIC! what a dumb B, i swear, what's wrong with females these days.

funniest post to date FYI.

undomestic mama said...

Ugh. The Dirty. I hate that website and that douche Nick Richie. I made it on there once, it wasn't about me but about the girl in the pic with me. That girl looks like she's smashing her lips against a window or something. I hope that's what she's doing.

Summer said...

hahahahha I love you girl! This post is so funny! Um homegirl up there took sexy lips to a whole new level and if she only new you you could of hooked her up with a nice pair of big lips for cheap LOL I remember the wax lips I loved them ha!

xoxo
Sums

*D* said...

I used to love those wax lip things! lol and that girl, so sad.... you're right, she appears to be pretty, then the lips...

Anonymous said...

I used to love those wax lips...hahaha!
and no comment on the chick and her lips...she need prayer!

Kayla said...

Hilarious - thanks for sharing such a ridiculous picture and giving me my first morning laugh!!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Oh Good Lord! Wow.... not sure what to say about that!
That puts Lisa Rinna to shame, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...