Photobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Manic Monday - 06.20.11

I should be posting about how Layla "was trying to give myself a haircut" yesterday....

...but instead I am just going to link up with Nicolasa, from {My} Perspective and share this.

{Yeah, she doesn't have some of those curls anymore.}


Quotography at {My}Perspective

But all in all.  It definitely could have been much worse.  MUCH WORSE!  However, how does this happen with safety scissors?!?  And right next to me, no less.  Ugh. 

Her head is short 5 tendrils now. 

10 comments:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the hair cut... although, I am kind of curious to hear more! Great quote!

Cropped Stories said...

Too cute! Like the quote too! There's a softness to this pic!

Jan n Jer said...

She is so cute...with the look of mischief in your eyes. Little girls just love scissors n hair!

The Beast said...

That quote strikes a chord in my heart today.

bananas. said...

hey it's hot...can you blame her? lol ;)

Marla said...

The picture and quote are both fabulous. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Dressed in Delight said...

Beautiful photo & quote!

On a side note, my oldest son gave himself a haircut when he was about 2. His dad left his clippers on the bathroom counter, and you guessed it, my son gave himself a strip down the side of his head. Needless to say, we had to shave it all off to make it even. I wasn't happy at the time, but now I look back and laugh, especially when I see the pictures, lol!

Kayla said...

At least you caught her before 5 was all she had left!!

undomestic mama said...

Such a cute pic! You know you HAVE to share a pic of her haircut now, right?

Dhalia Edwards said...

Beautiful beautiful picture of her.

Dhalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...