Photobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joss & Main

Hey guys!  Happy day before April Fools' Day!  I am ready....no one will get me this year!!!  ;-)

And that is why I decided to do this post today, and not wait for tomorrow.  I don't want you all thinking I was trying to pull your leg with the major discounts Joss & Main are offering. 

If you have not heard of Joss & Main before, click here to sign up and check out the fabulous finds for the home, often at prices up to 70% off!!!!  Seriously.  Seriously good stuff. 

I am pretty certain I have to have these sweet sparrow salt and pepper shakers....um, for less than $8?  Yes, please.  They are oh so cute!!!! 

And I am really excited for the KidKraft sale that begins tomorrow.  Pretty sure Layla and her friends could use this this summer.


Like I said, I highly suggest that you CLICK RIGHT HERE and sign up {it's free} and go check out the wonderful site for yourself. 

And don't be the fool tomorrow. 

You will be if you don't sign up! 

2 comments:

undomestic mama said...

Ooooh! Layla totally needs that set.

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Ya know I didn't prank anyone this year! I always get my mom, but darnit I couldn't think of anything!
I think lil layla should have that set too! Very cute!
xo
G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...