Photobucket

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When you need it the most...

Most of you realize that my pops is going through some things medically right now.  We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

I think it is amazing how God works!!!  He never stops working.

I will wait for all of the results before I share everything with you all.  But, I read Carissa's blog this morning and became almost dumbfounded. 

It said this.

My dad had a needle biopsy on his thyroid yesterday.  I needed Carissa's words today.  Funny how God is always working....

{image via}

...do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

~ philippians 4:6-7

2 comments:

carissa said...

i'm so glad the Lord comforted your heart through His word! you are so sweet to mention me. i'm sorry you are going through this trial. may the peace of Christ dwell richly in your lives! praying for your pops!

Summer Athena said...

praying hard as always. i love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...