Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My de Mayo girl...

Here is Layla in her festive Cinco de Mayo dress yesterday...


She kept referring to it as "my party!"  I taught her how to say, "Cinco de Mayo!"  It was so very cute.  So now, every year, Cinco de Mayo will be HER party day!

She thought the party they had at Day Care was, you guessed it - HER party! 

Check her out on the commute to Day Care....she was bananas!  Shouting, "Cinco de mayo!!!"  I should have taught her, "Arriba, arriba!" 


oh....so fierce!!!!  Werk it girl...


Then she decided to get all chula-vato up in this piece!  Are those gang signs???


Nope.  Just her thinking, "WTF mom...damn!  Stop with the pictures."


DAMN!  Is right...just got a call from Day Care....she bit her tongue bad.  Bad.  Gots ta go...

2 comments:

Summer Athena said...

best smile ever.

Melissa said...

I love her attitude. Love it! And such a cute dress :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...