Photobucket

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All praise to HIM!


You know?  HIM.  Up there!  The BIG man.  Yeah, HIM!!! 

He took care of my daddy today.  As He does everyday.  But, He made sure my daddy stayed down here with us longer.  Just like I pleaded and prayed for.

My dad's surgery was a success!  I am so relieved. 

I appreciate all of your kind words of prayer and support.  They helped me more than you even know. 

You guys rock my world.  Continued prayers for healing are appreciated MUCH! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good News!!! Hugs for you and your daddy! Hope you get to spend lots of time with him today!

Summer Athena said...

this is fab! i did not get to comment yesterday but i was praying, love.

also, for your comments. i figured it out. when you go to a specific post and there are no comments yet, you cannot post one. if you go to your home page, then scroll down to the post, you can comment.

xo

Staley Mc said...

I'm glad your dad's surgery went well! I know that is a relief for you!

Anonymous said...

Awww,....such good news!
I'm glad!
Your daughter is beautiful.


LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...