Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Um, wow...I need a re-do!

I received some medical news mid-day yesterday that stopped me dead in my tracks, regarding my daddy!  I will share, but my head is still spinning, so maybe later today. 

It is possible my head is still spinning from all the Corona I went home and drowned myself in.  Yes, completely possible. 

Needless to say, my Cinco de Mayo was not how I intended it to be.  Well, the Corona part was on par, but the drinking beer until I became drunk.  Alone.  Was not what I had in mind.  Oh well.  My poor daddy....

Here are the pictures I meant to share yesterday.  First I should say, I love the Mexican culture.  Love.  The music, the colors, the people and of course, the margaritas!!!

And I am having my margarita today in celebration of Seis de Mayo! That's right.




















 




{all images via}

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope your Daddy is doing OK. Many prayers sending your way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...