Photobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

all systems GO...

Calling all prayer warriors.  I need you now. 


Actually, more specifically...I need you tomorrow, around 7 am central standard time.  Until about noon.  Can you do that for me?

You see, my daddy is having surgery on his neck.  His C3, C4 and C5 vertebraes have broken down, if you will.  And he has bones pertruding into his spinal column.  They have to be removed before his carotid artery surgery. 

Needless to say.  I love my daddy to pieces and I need him around for a whole lot longer.  He still makes me feel about as big as that baby in their daddy's arms.

Thanks!

6 comments:

The Little Miss said...

I will be praying for you and your dad!!! I know how scary it is! Miss you! xo

Melissa said...

Many prayers being sent your way and your Dad & family. Keep us updated.

Tiffany said...

Dear God,
Please be with the Faifers during this challenging time, calm their fears and worries as their father undergoes a series of surgeries. Guide the steady hands of Mr. Faifer's talented doctors as they repair his body and give them words of reassurance to share with his family. Thank you and Amen.

Unknown said...

Hope everything goes smoothly, my thoughts will be with your family!

Juliana said...

Thinking and praying for your daddy. I have had the disc surgery and I know what it is like...it sounds like he has been through so much and I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now. I am sending you the biggest hug ever!

Alicia said...

oh lady, he's in our prayers for sure! i hope everything went well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...