Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

sooooo.....they say it's your burfday! It's my burfday too!

Wallpaper-810624_large

If we could be twice young and twice old we could 

correct all our mistakes.

Tumblr_lwu3m9il041r91ogjo1_500_large


You are only young once, but you can be immature for 

a lifetime.

682_large


Honey, time marches on and eventually you realize it 

is marchin’ across your face.

Tumblr_lmj7buezqu1qcgkg5o1_500_large


I’m just here for the cake.


Tumblr_lluw3309yg1qkcxl7o1_500_large


Old enough to know better, and young enough to do it 

again!

Tumblr-balloons_large

And all I am wishing for this year on my birthday....is a calm and peaceful and successful 2012!  Please make it good for me....God, the Universe....whoever I can count on!  Please and thank you! 

Tumblr_lstpqcahlv1r15vn5_large

Please make that wish come true!!!!

Z221812607_large

Image_7_large
{all images via}

11 comments:

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Meli girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Ann said...

happy birthday, pretty lady! hope it's a good one, and that your wish for a peaceful 2012 comes true ;)

georgia ~ gi gi said...

HaPpY HaPpY Birthday Meli Birthday Girl!!!!!
I am working on a lil Birthday post right now, I came over to steal a pic, lol!!!!
Oh and to give you some Birthday Sugar!
How you are having the BEST BIRTHDAY EVA!!!!!
Sending you lots of love and hugs!
AND UM, I LOVE U thee MOST, ha ha so I win!!! Winning!!!!!

L. said...

Happy birthday lady! I hope it's fun and filled with lots of yummy cake!

bananas. said...

it's your birthday? i'm confused...where's your birthday face? and your birthday dance? and your birthday awesomeness? lol.

anyway, happy birthday kiddo! live it up!!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Happy Birthday Doll! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Liz Mays said...

Yay, yay, yay! Happy Birthday, friend!!!!!!

Chicago Chic said...

Happy Birthday beautiful!! I love love these images and all the bright colors. Have an amazing day!

xo
Rachel

Lyryn said...

Those are some cool pictures! Happy Birthday!

*D* said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a fabulous day and an even more fabulous year! :)

Brandi said...

Happy belated birthday Melissa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...