Photobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

so vague

Hi friends!

I know the pace and overall feel around my blog has changed over the last three weeks or so.  I am definitely going through a transition.  I know it will be for the best, but for now, I am vague.

I am okay.  I don't want any of you worrying about lil ole me.

But prayers, positive thoughts and love and light are always welcome here. 

Honestly, I am all out of sorts.  But just trying to relish in the good.  Soak up the joy.  Live in peace.

I hope you are all doing the same. 

Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic.

~ Rosalind Russell

Tumblr_ltevq3tbej1r4oce1o1_500_large_large
{via}

8 comments:

Baby Shopaholic said...

Do you thang lady! Sending prayers your way : )

Brandi said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way doll! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Positive vibes being sent your way :)

Ashley said...

I've def missed my Meli :) Sending positive thoughts, prayers and BIG hugs your way!!!

L. said...

I can handle vague as long as I know there will be a full reveal at some point in the future. :D Glad to hear you're hanging in there!

Claire Kiefer said...

Okay, can't help it, a little worried about you. :| You are such a beam of sunshine that I don't want anything hard or sad to ever happen to you. I'm saying prayers that you'll feel nothing but peace & comfort, and I hope you know I'm here if you ever need an ear to listen!

Melissa said...

My dear, I ALWAYS worry about you. You are one of the people whose words, blog, and posts make me smile.

I hope you are fabulous & chugging along. I will continue to send good vibes your way :)

Anonymous said...

i'm having an off week too lady. prayers and good thoughts coming your way. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...