Photobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chris Rene got our vote!

Myself and Layla were kinda sorta really into X Factor....and I adored Chris Rene from the beginning. 


So the finale is tonight and you know....all three finalists are worthy....but to say I am pulling for this young man...is an extreme understatement.  Chris Rene....all.the.way!!!!

It's always my favorite feeling in the world, when I sit, in this chair, and I meet a star for the first time. There is something about you....
Maybe you need the show; maybe we need you?

~ Simon Cowell
{quote about Chris Rene on his 1st audition}

1 comment:

bananas. said...

i was into X factor for a minute and yea i liked him...but he definitely wasn't my favorite.

good thing though is he's from santa cruz. yay norcal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...