Photobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

for Debbie

I lost a friend today.  Young, old...it doesn't matter...they are gone.  And that always hurts.  That's the truth of it all. 

Rest In Peace Deb.  I will continue to pray for your daughter...your husband.  You all are fighters....and my thoughts are with you, with them. 

Memories last forever, never do they die,

Tumblr_lw5h2wuphr1qzi9p6o1_500_large
{via}

friends stick together and never really say Goodbye.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
377215_191128800980152_100002491012790_371841_882259231_n_large
{via}


10 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

i'm so sorry for your loss. you're right - young, old...it doesn't make a difference when they are gone. i hope you're ok xo

Liz Mays said...

(((hugs)))

tkmo said...

:( Hugs.

drollgirl said...

oh girl. i am so sorry. hugs to you, and my thoughts go out to those she left behind.

Carrie said...

So sorry to hear this. I will be thinking about you and praying for her family. Sending hugs your way!

L. said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots and lots of hugs.

*D* said...

so sorry to hear this sad news. thinking of and praying for you! xo <3

Anonymous said...

My condolences :-(
Beautiful images

noone said...

such powerful quotes, I'm sorry for your loss :(

Deia@LoveInTangles said...

So sorry for your loss. Got me a lil teary-eyed. I hope you and her family will have peace soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...