Photobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

In Memoriam


Sweet is the memory of distant friends.
Like the mellow rays of the departing sun,
it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.

~ Washington Irving
 
Juny is "my sunray."  Everytime I see one, I know he is smiling down on me, sayin, "Everything is gonna be alright." To honor my friend, Juny, please click here.
 
 
If I can put one touch of rosy sunset
into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God.

~ Gilbert K. Chesterton

Mama Cheryl is one of my best friends mother who passed unexpectedly last year, this weekend.  She was such a bright light....and her presence is sorely missed.

I ask you all to send love and light our way this weekend as we cope with what will be a very very sad and trying time. 

Much love and many blessings to you all!!!!
 
He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory,
abides with us, more potent, nay,
more present than the living man.


~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

1 comment:

Summer said...

ok this internet stuff is not made for dingy people lmao...yet I finally figured out how to grab and pass the balloon...I sware I had 10 tributes on my fb and it took forever for me to get it to one and then it took me forever to find the balloon...but u know I luv ya to finally figure it out :)

It's for u my dear friend...I know Juny was made of awesome or you wouldn't have loved him so much and u are made of awesome...so heres to u pretty girl

xoxo
Sums

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...