Photobucket

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tag You're It Tuesday!

Dana tagged me, so now it's MY turn to play....yay!

 {image via}

So, sit back, and relax.  Stay while...if you care to learn a little more about yours truly....if not.  Screw you!  Ha! 

{image via}

1. What kind of hair(color/cut) have you always wanted but never had the nerve to do it?

I have had every cut under the sun, so I am going to have to focus on color here.  I have always wanted to try out COLORED hair.  In streaks.  Like, red.  Or blue.  Like Miss GiGi!

{image via}

2. If you haven't been/or could do it over, where would/did you go on your honeymoon?

I don't believe in marriage.  ha!  Kidding.  I just have never been there, done that!  But, If I had to pick a dream vacation, and I will....it would be to the Greek Isles!

{image via}

3. What is your dream car?

I would love to own an old skool mac-daddy pimpin' ride that I could criuse around in.  Like this 1959 coupe Deville.  That would be ideal. 

{image via}

But, in a realistic world, I would love to sport one of these...

{image via}

WHAT??!!!??!!!  I just wanna ride a Cadillac like my lil' lady.  They are head turners and eye catchers.  And I like that, okay?  Exhibit A below.

{Broke up with my foreign car, and fell in love with a Cadillac}

4. If you would move anywhere in the world where would you go?

I cannot answer this with a definitive answer since I have never even visited this place before.  But, I am gonna go out on a limb here and say....AUSTRALIA!!!



Yep, pretty sure I would like this place.


5. What famous lady would you love to be or be BFF with?


DUH, Oprah!!!!!  Who doesn't wanna be Oprah!?!


Money?  Double Check!
Famous?  Double Check!
Smart?  Check!
Fashionable?  Check!
Funny?  Check!
Good looking?  Uhhhh....semi-check!

....you see....this is where the money comes into play.  BIG time.

 

Like I said....who does NOT want to be Oprah!?!  Because I do.

6. What colors did you do or do you want to do for your wedding?

Like I stated earlier, I do not believe in weddings, but IF I was helping a friend....hehehehehe....I think I would suggest this color combo if it was in the spring/summer, as it just tickles my fancy. 


And I would suggest this coral/brown combo with a moroccan flare for the fall/winter season.

{image via}

{image via}

7. What trashy reality show are you embarrassingly addicted to?

I'll admit.  I am NOT too embarrassed by anything I do or see.  But, after 25 seasons....YES!  I said TWENTY-FIVE seasons of The Real World....I should be embarrassed that I am still watching.


I guess when they started "re-doing" cities....that should have been my first clue that I.am.pathetic! 

{1st Real World New Orleans circa????}

But, no.  That didn't do it.  And now that I am in love with what is probably a 20 year old...

Meet Eric.

I now know.  I. AM. PATHETIC.  I should be embarrassed.  Alas, I. AM. NOT.

8. Do you you remember your first kiss? How old were you and how awkward was it?

{image via}

I do remember my first kiss.  And unfortunately, I remember what his face looked like.  Ha!  I was in sixth grade = 12 years old.  I don't remember it as awkward.  I remember thinking how weird it felt....hehehehe.  And then I remember my friends' aunt busting her for "swollen" lips....she KNEW she had been kissing a boy....glad I didn't go overboard with MY kissing.  To date, I have NEVER had swollen lips.  Due to kissing.  What the heck were they doing?  Ha!

So, here are the fabulous blogs I am tagging today.

Summer of {B is for}
Shannon of **Happiness is**
Rachael of It's Simple Love
Jamie of Imagine


And here are the 8 fabulous questions I am wondering. 

1.  Have you ever met a celebrity or famous person?
2.  If you could pick Beauty, Brains or Buckets 'O Cash...which would you pick?
3.  What is your favorite color?
4.  What is your favorite saying or quote?
5.  Jeans or Skirt?
6.  Clutch or Hobo Bag?
7.  Favorite Year?
8.  Favorite Era of Fashion?

Please answer the 8 questions, please?  With sugah on top?

And then go spread the love.  The bloggy love.

9 comments:

bananas. said...

aw thanks for the tag meli...shows you're thinking about me. but uhhh i will be honest, i probably won't follow through. no...i know i won't. i don't do tags.

and apparently i don't do photo thingies either. whoops! forgot all about that! :\ did you really get kicked out?

oh oprah...she's one powerful bitch but damn i think her make-up team might be even more powerful. she's beastly in the morning sans make-up.

Jami - XOimagine said...

Great to know more about you! Cute post! Love the pics you chose!

You can find me in LA, my dear! I'd love to meet you if you ever travel this way!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Alicia said...

holy crap...its a good thing O has all that money! she looks a little rough in the morning, but i'd still be her bestie!! and i would love to go to greece...i dream of the day!

undomestic mama said...

Don't worry, you're not pathetic! i watch RWNOLA too. Eric has amazing eyes! But I am glad Ryan's gone - he was just too much! And you know there will still be plenty of drama.

I'm with Mayra, I think Oprah's make up people deserve all the credit!

S said...

The big O! :) Best friend award.. only if I could find one like her we'd be all set :)

Dana the indecisive dreamer... said...

I love your wedding color combos, and I would lovve to go to the Greek Isles also, the water is insane looking. Let's just plan a trip together and get it out of the way! Ha!

Thanks for answering!

Summer Athena said...

tagged! i am it! thank you honey bunny.

um eric is sizzlerific!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Meli, your too funny with your screw you, he he! I just love ya, and everything about ya!
I am going to try really hard to do this task, I am usually a flake and don't do these tags! I will try try!
You are just the best!
Big Big Smoochies
gi gi

*D* said...

thanks for the tag! i loved reading this and getting to know more about you! I'll try to answer your questions as soon as i can! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...