Photobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, dude!

So today my dude, Rich, Layla's daddy, turns 33!!!  Ack!!!  My time comes in December....dun, dun, dun.


I snapped this of him at the zoo over Labor Day weekend and thought it was pretty cool.  I wish it was me in the pic instead of him...but, ah, well, today is his birthday! 

Hope you have a tremendous day filled with lots o cake....oh crap!  (I forgot to bake a cake...gosh, I'm crappy!) 



That sweet little girl above will help bake daddy a cake tonight...she loves to bake!  Just like her momma.  Except her momma forgets!  Whoops...

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww, sweet post. Happy Birthday Mr. Dude! Seems like just yesterday we were cheering you on the football field! Hope you have a great day with your lovely, lovely ladies.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your man!! Make it great:)

Summer said...

Happy Birthday to your dude! You crack me up, am totally the same way I forget stuff and then d it at the very last minute LOL....Well makes for good memories and your presh Layla will enjoy making a cake for her daddy!! What a great pic of the two of them

xoxo
Summer ;0)

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rich! Oh 33 isn't so bad :)
I am sure you and miss Layla will make a fabulous cake!
Happy Tuesday My Meli Girl!
Smoochies
gi gi

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!! He doesn't look a day over 25 ;) I hope you all have a fanatstic day!

p.s. i like the photos! Good job!

bananas. said...

there he is! i don't think i've ever seen your baby's daddy before...

a big happy birthday to your man! have fun celebrating...and make that cake woman!!! stop lagging! ;)

have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...