Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

let's take a goooooood look!

I have a lot to post on.  I took a blogging break because I was in one of those too-busy-no-time-not-much-to-post-about-lows! 

You all know {or maybe not} that baby girl, indeed, needed SPECS!  She kept telling me.  I kept seeing the squints.  And I finally took her to a doctor to have her eyes examined.  And I sure am glad!  I know she will see clearly now when kindergarten starts in LESS THAN SIX WEEKS!!!!  {holy mother...I may faint}

Il_570xn.282996209_large
{via}


She rocks em out well!!! 

8 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

so cute! so stylish ;) glad you're back!

Kate said...

She is a true beauty just like you! My little has specs too so cute on them. Yes the time flies I remember her starting K and now she will be in fourth grade. Enjoy every moment

xoxo
Kate

Tiffany said...

not sure what's cuter, the new glasses are sparkly Toms.

Summer said...

ok first off as I was reading this post I was singing in my head I can see clearly now the rain is gone lol! I didn't know Layla needed glasses! Did you tell her Kelcee has them? She is rocking them out like nobodies business and I love the style and frames ya'll picked! I bet ya'll went through every pair in the store lol, we did! OMG I may faint about Kindergarten starting so soon too eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I love her new glasses tell her she is the cutest ever!
love you
me

drollgirl said...

adorable!!! and being able to see REALLY HELPS! so glad you got her the specs!

bananas. said...

NERD ALERT!!!

don't worry i mean that in the most positive way. she looks adorable!!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

She is just too cute in her glasses!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Aw, Sista Sass is looking SHARP!!!!
Give her a big smooch for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...