Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today I Remember....

...my friend, Juny!  Because today he would be turning 34!  Instead, he will always be FOREVER 31. 


I miss you friend....

And I still pray the person or people that cut short your precious life are brought to justice.  I will never give up hope for that.  I love you.

Tumblr_lyvx876a781qarv68o1_500_large
{via}

When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced. 
Live your life in a manner so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice!

*We are crying, and I know you are rejoicing with your Lord and Savior!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I am crying as I read this! When your heart is hurting mine does! I didn't know Juny, BUT I know how much he meant to you and that says a lot! So I do know that he had to have been a great guy for you to love him so much! I pray often that whomever cut his life short gets prosecuted for it! He will forever be 31 but he will also forever be your angel, forever be your friend and forever be in your heart! Wow blow me away why don't you with the quote at the bottom of this post! Happy Birthday in heaven Juny! Meli misses you tons and I wish you were here as well! Meli and I are like the sista's from another mista I like to think of us as the Hottie and the Nottie ha! Of course she's the hottie lol!
Summer

noone said...

RIP... :(

Melissa said...

Hugs my friend. I know he's missing you and rejoicing. You'll see each other again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...