Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm hanging in there...and still smiling.

I am still having a rough go of it.  It, being life. 

One thing I know for sure is that it can always be worse.  So I am not throwing a pity party for myself....I'm just not very enthusiastic.  So while I have a lot to post about...because life does go on.  {Thanks for that lesson, ma.}  I hurt a lot.  And I still dream so vividly it's draining. 

But everyday I put my smile on anyway. 


Hope you all are well. 

5 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

hugs to you, internet friend ;) hope things start looking up! xo

undomestic mama said...

I was just going to email you! Glad to see you're still here, and the longer you hurt/dream, the more angry I get.

Deia@LoveInTangles said...

I'll certainly be sending positive thoughts your way. But I'm glad to hear you're smiling. Its hard for me to smile ever when I'm really going through it.

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Aw, honey bunny .... I love you!
Don't forget you kick ass... with a smile!
Hope you had a good weekend!
Sending you a big hug and smooch!
gi gi

Ashley said...

Sending you major hugs!! Wish we closer to go grab drinks and have some go ole girltalk :) Keeping smiling friend! Everything will work out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...