Photobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MY sunshine!!!!

Everytime I am feeling glum and yearn for a lil more shine in my life.....I just have to think of my baby!  Layla, you are MY sunshine!  And when I sing this song, I think of YOU!  And I immediately smile.  Thank you for that, baby girl.  I don't know if you will ever understand how important you are to me...I love you. 

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE


MY ONLY SUNSHINE


YOU MAKE ME HAPPY


WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY


YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR


HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU


SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY!!!




and
 then, she {snapped}

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh man, this little firecracker always makes me smile. Her locks are getting sooo long! Look at those fantastic pig-tails. Also, I would like her dress in my size. Love you Miss Layla. xoxoxo

Cheryl Ann said...

she is SUCH a doll!!!! you make beautiful babies, ma'am ;)

L. said...

Oh my goodness, could Miss Layla be any cuter? And that dress--I die! :D

Taylor Morgan said...

such a cute post! still one of the cutest little girls to ever live! :)

bananas. said...

aww love this! mother daughter love is my favorite. makes my heart smile big time.

but whoa nelly!!! baby girl is growing up so fast!

Melissa said...

On this dreary day in San Antonio, I am grateful for you sharing your little cutie rays of sunshine with me :)
Layla, you are one beautiful ray of light!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

These pics are fantastic!
ANd I want her dress :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...