Photobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

the busy-birthday-photographer blogger/slacker!

So I have sooooo much stuff that I haven't posted because I have been so busy with shooting birthday parties and going out of town.  But today I am doing a fast-up-to-speed post about it all.  No, I won't be including all the fabulous details I want, but there will be reminders of everything we have been up to. 

I hope you enjoy this warped speed post!


And this is the overall theme.  BIRTHDAYS.  BIRTHDAYS.  and more BIRTHDAYS!!!

I left off promising more pics from my sweet nieces 2nd bday party...so here are some to tickle your fancy, I hope!

ADDI MAE'S 2ND BIRTHDAY - STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE



EMIA'S 4TH BIRTHDAY - COSTUME BALL PARTY

{the happy HAPPY birthday girl!}


{with a fabulous Castle Cake to boot!}

MICHAEL'S 5TH SUPER HERO BIRTHDAY PARTY

{the birthday boy!}

{my super girl, rockin' on...}

{birthday boys lil' sister!}

{getting her play on...}

{his momma made his cake...I think I should hire her this summer!}

Speaking of summertime...I think we will be joining them frequently!  Oh yeah...


JACQUELYN'S 5TH BIRTHDAY - BARBIE PAJAMA PARTY

This was over the top and completely out of this world!!!  So fantastic and fun.  The party started with "Barbie" - the real life one - doing the girls "make up." 



{the sweet Barbie Birthday Girl!!!}

{just a portion of the fabulous party set up}

{dreamy...and oh so lovely!}

{Barbie Make Up}

RILEY'S 2ND BIRTHDAY - MONKEY JOE'S


{the sweet birthday girl}



KENDAHL'S 5TH BIRTHDAY - PUMP IT UP!




To be continued.....for San Antonio Birthday Parties.  To say I am all partied out....is a HUGE understatement.  Whew...

8 comments:

Summer said...

Layla is serious about her super girl pose lol! I'm lovin' it ha! O.K. this is the party where you had the pajama Barbie and Super hero party in one day right? I remember you describing them to me, it's fun to see the pics! You are right Barbie she did look like Barbie and not what I told you I thought she would look like ha! So fun, so much cuteness, great pics...luv ya sista
me :)

p diddle s ur know slacka ur busy ... :)

Unknown said...

so sweet! What an awesome group of parties!

Tiffany said...

such awesome pics and great parties!!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish I could go to all these awesome parties!

undomestic mama said...

You weren't kidding about having a ton of birthdays. The super hero's little sister kills me. So cute.

Chicago Chic said...

I would have DIED over a Barbie birthday when I was a little girl...who am I kidding, I'll take a barbie birthday now please! :) ...and your little princess is soooo photogenic and always looks like she has a personality bigger than life!!

xRachel

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Aw, look at Miss Addi Mae! So sweet!
Hi Meli Girl! Hope you and your crew are having a fantastic weekend!

How do you not go broke going to all these parties!
And what Parties, WOW!!!!

I love your pics! Gurl.... you good!
Love you
gi gi

drollgirl said...

birthday bonanzas! birthday blowouts! your pics are so fab! all of these kids are so frigging cute! and the parties look incredible!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...