Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The truth of it all...

Is...

I did not plan on taking a break from blogging, but that is what is happening now. 

Late in the year 2010, I was all over the place mentally.  No I am not talking about a mental breakdown or anything.  I just had scattered thoughts.  All.the.time!!!  I know Layla's heart had alot to do with that....

{via}

And people bloggers kept asking what your ONE WORD for 2011 is gonna be.  I had not thought about it at the time.  But, I did ponder it for a while...

And I decided my ONE WORD....which is hard to narrow down, by the way....for 2011 is...

FOCUS

{via}

So that is what I am doing. 

Focusing on things that matter.  Focusing more at work.  Focusing on the things I can do to make me a better me.  FOCUS!

I love my blog.  And I love reading other blogs.  I still do, actually. 

But, this FOCUS thing, for whatever reason, has pulled me away from my blog. 

My blog has morphed many times since I started writing back in 2009.  And I suppose that is what is going to happen now?  Again?!?  I am not sure? 

But, I know much of my free time I now spend...IN FOCUS!

{via}

And I like it. 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it! Focus is def a good word for 2011. Good luck chica!!

Kelly said...

Girl I love that word! this needs to be my word for 2011 too! As always thanks for the inspiration:)

bananas. said...

why just one word? i'm a woman of many! lol. k not really but one word is hard.

i like focus but since i have major ADD, i'll let you do all the focusing. have fun chica!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Meli Girl, I am not giving up on you!
Love ya!
xo
gi gi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...