Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CSN Stores is at it again....

By now, everyone should know all about the CSN Stores, right?  Unless you have been living under a rock....and I love those that live under rocks too....but if you don't know how awesome the CSN Stores are by now, well here is your official wake-up call!!!

{image via}

The CSN Stores have over 200+ stores to choose from

They truly have it all.  Anything from Dutch Ovens to waterbeds to welders to porch swings and shoes...you can easily narrow down your search just by clicking on the 200+ store tab. 

I highly suggest the CSN Stores to any and all!!!  I will be doing a review shortly to let you all know how easy, or hard, of a time I had with the entire process.  What a great, or terrible, selection they have to choose from.  How fast, or slow, the shipping is, etc. 

Stay tuned.  I am here to inform.  Empower.  And shop.....

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I had a good experience with them. In fact, I will probably check them out again before I make my next home modeling purchase. I'll be in the market for a floor lamp and curtains soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wake up call. I must say, I have been living under a rock. I'm so out of everything....lol




LOVE!

undomestic mama said...

Can't wait to see what you decide to review!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...