Photobucket

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wedding Amazing!

Michele M. Waite is truly what I call an AMAZING wedding photographer.

Her style is unique.  Quirky and fun!  What more could you want????  This is her.



How cute is she?  And her precious little blessings...





These are only SOME of my favorites after scouring her website...I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.  I just want a session with her...no wedding.  Just a session.







And some of the lucky folks she has photographed!







THIS is my favorite - by far...dream-like!!!!



And some more breath taking scenes...









She has a blog too!  (Exciting!)  Click here to check that out!  Her website can be found here!

1 comment:

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

Just beautiful!!! I love wedding photography!

Judy@cutest-little-things

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...