Photobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My picks

Okay.  I love fashion as much as the next girl in line...

...but, I am not overly opinionated on it.  I do, however, have my favorites and not-so-favorites from this years Golden Globes, held in Los Angeles on Sunday.

BEST DRESSED



Miss Halle Berry
I really don't think my words are neccessary?  She is gorge.

WORST DRESSED

I am sorry Kate Hudson.  I like you.  Really, I do. 
A lot of people loved this dress.  I. do. not.
It looks like wadded up toilet paper.
And don't even get me started on those hideous stripper heels!!!!

...moving on...

HONORABLE MENTION

Ms. Meryl Streep!
Splendid.  This older woman shows us all how to WERK IT!
Understated.  And classy.

NOT-SO HONORABLE MENTION

None other than Mrs. Mariah Carey...
...giving new meaning to...
THE GOLDEN GLOBES!!!
(sorry, couldn't resist)
I like the dress.  Just not on her.

WHO LET HER IN????

Lindsay Lohan...can someone say HOOD RAT?

3 comments:

undomestic mama said...

Hooded rat is more like it! How does she still get invited to those type of things?

Melissa said...

I loved Halle's dress and am so jealous I don't have the body to fill a dress like that. Love her.

Kate Hudson - agreed. Hated the dress. Hated the shoes even more.

Betsey said...

i LOVE your blog! It is so so so pretty! and your posts are great- i definitely agree with your picks for the golden globes! oh, and your banner is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...