Photobucket

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm so Chic!

Well, look at me go??? 

I am humbled, once again.  For I am CHIC!  At least, that is what my blog sister Six Divided By Two thinks!



And I appreciate it, yes I do!  A CHIC blog?  Why thank you!

So, now I have to Pay It Forward and pass this award to someone I think has an oh-so CHIC blog.  There are so many wonderful blogs to choose from....so give me a good second to think about this....long and hard...thinking, that is...dirty mind!

I am nominating....drum rolls, please....




So, come on Down Lindsay....you are the next blogger up for this fun Award!!!

Be sure to swing by her blog and check her out.  Her letter to herself on her birthday is the best!  And totally priceless.

1 comment:

Six divided by two..... said...

Congrats my bloggy sister!! You totally deserve it!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...